Dawn was busy taking her dad to the airport, so Bret's and Elder N's response were short. He thought we went to the dedication instead of the open house.
It's ok. I'll just read it next week. So the temple and the celebrations and the prophet came all this weekend? I thought it was like on the 23rd or something? Oh well. I sent you guys some pictures and then papo something together and so it should get there today or tomorrow. I guess you'll have to forward it on to papo. This week went good. I emailed you Wednesday and not much has happened since then. There's always the every day miracles that the Lord blesses us with but I could go on for days talking about them. Heavenly Father is watching out for Elder Eliot and I. The work here is going really great! I couldn't be happier. It's good to here about ND. Amanda Auwen sent me a little magnet thing of the temple and the picture of it is amazing! Can't wait to go through it with you guys when I'm home. Oh yeah Elder Eliot and I spoke in church yesterday about families. I prepared it Saturday night :) I guess as a missionary you can just come up with stuff to say. It was hard not to let my mind go off thinking about all of the family memories. I felt like it went well though. I just talked about how through the restoration of the gospel we have the knowledge and plan that God has for us and our families. Then you know, I went off about how great you guys are but you know that already :) The weather has been getting pretty bad here. Some tornado warnings. When I was younger I would always have dreams that I was in a place with a lot of trees and there were tornadoes everywhere. Not saying that was like a vision or anything but it would be kinda cool to see one. Is it raining at all in Az? Well I hope you all have a great week. Thanks for writing me dad it means a lot. Tell mom and the crew I love them! Another day right? ha I love you guys!
The Brother of Joseph!
No comments:
Post a Comment