It was good to hear from you all. The temple sounds pretty exciting! I'm not going to plan on trying to watch the dedication so if you want to record it or something and then i'll watch it when I get home off the mish that will be cool. Hope your mother's day was great momma. Tell grandma again it was really good to hear her voice. I love her so much! Vince text us while we were talking and said he doesn't feel ready for this weekend but that it will be soon. Kind of a bummer but all we can do is keep working with him. Crazy that Andrew is almost done. And to think Levi and Chase will be done before him is crazy too! Well Elder Ralston made me feel like a bum. lol I didn't even send my own mother a card but he did. Sorry mom. I'll do better. This last week was a good one. Had a lot of opportunities to bear my testimony to people who think we're "brainwashed" and it was a strengthening experience. Just need to find the real truth seekers. Anyways I'm doing great. The Lord is watching out for me. It'll be just a few minutes before I talk to you all again on the phone so until then let's do all we can to better ourselves and those around us. Hope you all have a great week! I love you!
Elder Norton
No comments:
Post a Comment