Well it's good to hear about everything! With the open house, josephs eagle, papoe and everything else that went down it sounded like an exciting week. My week has been great.
Yesterday was fast and testimony meeting. What a treat it turned out to be! I don't remember the order but first the regular members all got up and bore their testimonies and then there was a long awkward silence. Well i was watching Pres Graves and he was about to call it 15 minutes early but he decided to sit a little longer. The spirit just grabbed hold of people after that. Sister Shapiro got up and bore her testimony. Then Sister Snyder, kaylee's mom. Chris Bailey got up and bore his testimony it was really strong. And to top it off Devon went and bore his testimony and he's not even a member yet!
Actually i don't know if i've even told you about devon. He's 16 and really likes us rides his bike around town with us and goes with us to visit and teach people. I'll talk to you about him more on Sunday but Devon and Vince are both going to be baptized on the 15th of May if everything goes as planned. We're excited for them. But yeah very spiritual Sunday. The work is going really good. We have a lot of wonderful people we're working with. Couldn't be happier. There's always the trials and temptations that satan throws at us but everyone gets that in life. Glad to hear all is well. Keep you head up momma! Your business will do great!
Tell joseph happy birthday! I don't have his email so yeah :) Maybe we can work on that! The pictures were awesome. I sent the poppies pictures to my mission pres and his wife and he emailed me back and asked if you were a professional photographer. They really enjoyed the pictures. I did too! About calling I don't know where we're even going to call from so I guess we'll just have to call you. Do you want me to call you at 5? It's hard to coordinate through email. Anyway I'm sure it'll work out.
Glad the weather there is cold. It's hot and starting to get humid! Not cool! No tornadoes yet but it rained a lot this last week and i woke up to a lake in our bedroom yesterday and so we had to sleep in the living room last night. Fun adventures! Anyway not a whole lot has happened since the last email. Life is good. I'll talk to you all in a few days! We can talk more then :) I love you all! Hope you have a blessed week!
The Brother of Joseph
No comments:
Post a Comment