Wednesday, May 5, 2010

EN1, May 4, 2010



Elder Norton and Elder Jeffreys "went" to the Jazz/Spurs game. Yeah right!

Hey Fam!

Yeah, I swung by Anna's and her roomies said she would be in AZ for a month. That's ok I understand. Sorry to hear that about her. Tell Travis he's lucky that he is coming to the greatest mission in the world. Maybe he'll end up in my zone. That would be way sweet. Oh, and I don't want to hear how many days I have left. Maybe I"ll just ask to permanently be a missionary forever up here lol. jk.
If you could have all the temple info ready this week when I call that would be great. I'll get it from you and then ask one of my Stake Presidents here in the area if I can watch it. That would be sweet.
That's sweet Chris had 4 baptisms! I'm excited for him. He's probably a better missionary then me. It's not snowing today so I'm happy. Beautiful day. Jeffery and I are stoked. It's supposed to be a good week but snow around mother's day. Yeah I wanna do a 3 way call. I'll just give you a call early in the morning Sunday and figure out when we can talk that day just to confirm everything. I dunno when Elder Jeffery is planning on calling his family yet.

Send me the dvd of Joseph. That would be sweet. Could you ask Gabby to write me again? I don't know if I have her address or not. Could you maybe get Robert's address, my boss from Domino's? Either the store or his home address. I would love to send him a letter. You guys should invite him to the temple open house for me. Say I wanted to invite him but I'm not here to do it.

Yeah send me stuff of the temple!!!!!! I want to see it. I wish I could be there in person. We are such a blessed people! Isaiah's prophesies are being fulfilled!

Well time for a couple funny stories. So last week we found a rat in our apartment! AGHGHGHH!!!! We spent an hour and a half tearing our apartment apart trying to kill it haha. We finally shot it with airsoft and bb guns and killed the stupid thing lol. It was cool.

There is also a toll road in our area. It is a shortcut from one end of our area to the other but costs a dollar. We went to go through it, didn't have any money, but we offered the guy a brownie that some members had just given us and he took it and let us drive through! Haha it was dang sweet.

The teaching is going good. We have a few who should be baptized this month. Keely was sick and we couldn't teach her last week so she won't be baptized this week. Hopefully in another week or two. Keep praying that the people Chris and I, as well as all missionaries are teaching will be baptized! It's something all of God's children need. Well I love you guys, take care and have a great week! Hurrah for Israel!

Elder Norton1

No comments:

Post a Comment