Monday, January 24, 2011

Jan 17, 2011 EN2


Scully family



Marquez


Mom I'm at the stage in my mission where the realization is hitting me that I won't be doing this forever. It is part of my life. When I wake up it's put on the tag, shirt and tie and go to work. We have been called to leave all personal affairs behind us. I think I have done pretty well with that lately. But now that the "time" is coming, I don't know what to do. I have been called to serve for 24 months. I feel like if I go home early I won't be fulfilling my calling. What if there is someone waiting in those 6 weeks I won't serve that needs me to find them? It kills me to think about it. I don't want to pray about it right now but I know the decision needs to be made. I get emotional about this kind of junk dang it. :) I think I inherited that from you mother :) I need guidance! I want so badly to go home and play basketball. That's the key word though, play. I want to play. I'm afraid if I go home early so I can make it for school, I won't be in the physical shape I'll need to be to compete. So if they do let me play I'll be "catching" up again and I don't want to spend all of that time sitting the bench. Does that make sense. If I came home in September I could try to get physically fit for a year and try to find work and then come back the next fall and try to play. IDK? I guess I'm just really trying to run from all of this and know that I can't. I really don't know what to do. Help me momma.

No comments:

Post a Comment