Well, I want you to know I've felt terrible all week. I have been busy but no excuses. I thought about it every night but either was simply too tired or found some other excuse not to do it. I truly apologize. I feel pretty stupid even sending this email. I don't know what it is mom. I want to write you and pour my heart out and tell you everything that's going on. It's just when I get to the computer, I have no desire whatsoever to write. None! It's not that I don't want to write the family, I just have no desire to sit and type at the computer for an hour. Maybe I should try tapping on it idk. There are things every week that happen that I want to share with you. Maybe I've been burned out I don't know. Hopefully I can figure it out.
*************************************
We were attending a sunday school class and the woman teaching was talking about how one of her sons were so self reliant and every time she would talk to him and ask him how things were going he would say "yeah life is good, everything is good, things are great mom." She just talked about how he just never had time to just sit and talk and open up to her. She said the only time he would really open up is if something bad happened and he had just been smacked in the face so to speak. When she talked about that I thought about you mom and how our relationship has been. I have always wanted to just talk to you mom. Just let you know what's going on. You and dad are the BIGGEST part of my life and I want you guys to know what's going on. I hope you don't ever feel like I'm just not wanting to talk. I wish I could call you every day and tell you when something great happens to me. Maybe because it's an inconvenience to me to have to wait a whole week to be able to write you and then to have to remember and think of which experiences to share that I don't have a desire to write it. Maybe I need to change my attitude. Hmm. I don't know. I really want to do better.
EN2
*****************************************************
He also forwarded letters he wrote to his mission pres about teaching, baptizing, companionships that have taught him true charity, etc.
No comments:
Post a Comment