Tuesday, April 20, 2010

EN1, 4/13/2010

Hey fam!

I think I'm EN1 not 2 lol. It snowed again last night and easter weekend! AGGHHHH!!!! I'll never see spring here. If I can make it through this week I may not have to face snow the rest of the mish!

I'm so stoked for the temple! That's sweet you can go through this week. Let me know how it goes! Went to an amazing fast and testimony meeting in one of our singles wards. Everyone went and bore pure testimony. It frustrates me when testimony meeting becomes a storymony or a thankamony. It happens too much. We need more testimony. That's where the spirit is felt and testimonies grow is in the bearing of pure testimony.

Had to run to Layton Saturday night to buy a suit at walmart lol. I spilled smoothie all over one suit last week and Saturday night I somehow got bird crap all over my other suit coat. Two suits out of commission and church the next morning. So we ran 10 minutes down the road and bought me one.

Things are going good. We're teaching a lot of people and our zone is doing good so far this month and I think we will have a lot of baptisms in May. We set another mission record! 217 baptisms in march. The most ever for our mission in a 4 weekend month! Last year every 5 saturday month we hit 200. But never in a 4 week month. Pretty sweet. We've never done it 2 months in a row so we'll have to see how we do.

I'm glad you find joy in the service of others. That's what the gospel is all about. When we help others it heals the wounds we have in our hearts and in our soul and creates joy and happiness. The gospel is amazing! Leah has a solid date for the 24th. We've had some amazing spiritual lessons. I've seen her testimony grow so much in the month we have taught her.

Joseph looks like he is 25! What the heck? lol. He looks so different. I could still whip him though. Well, I love you guys and you're in my prayers. Take care and Hurrah for Israel!

Elder Norton1

No comments:

Post a Comment