Hola Family!
Things are going good. Ben's baptism was great. His dad was able to baptize him it was good. I'm excited about the temple. That's dang sweet. Yes we do have a baptism this week. Brandon Gxxxxe. He's probably about 23. In the Air Force. He's cool, but quiet. He has had some amazing spiritual experiences the last few weeks. Roy won't get baptized while I'm here but he is close. Zach's Gpa/Dad, is getting an interview with Bishop today to see how soon he can baptize Zach. James is stuck up in Idaho figuring out his probation. Skylar is going to be leaving the hospital the day of transfers so he should be getting baptized in a few weeks. It's been awesome serving here. We're teaching a new kid on Thursday.
So, transfer news....... I think I'm going to Preston, Idaho. I had interviews with President last week and he told me he is sending either me, or my current zone leader there. There is an Elder serving there and he wants one of the two of us to serve with him because he doesn't think any of the other zone leaders in the mission would be able to serve with him. He's the one I had you send a Christmas gift to. He is a great missionary, super hard worker, but the only member in his family and has no support. President told me he lacks confidence... He was my DL for 3 months while I was serving in Logan. So I know what he's like. I think we'll have fun if we serve together. It will be crazy if I go there. If I don't go and Elder Williams does go, I'm hoping to go to Ogden.
I'll let you know next Tuesday :). Well, everything else is good. I'm going to start packing things up today lol. Everything I don't need this week will be packed. Sorry this is short. Luckily Chris writes enough for the two of us. Take care I love you all. Hurrah for Israel!
Elder Norton1
No comments:
Post a Comment