Thursday, March 25, 2010




Elder Andrew Norton from Duncan (who has gained 50 lbs)
with Elder Andrew Walker from Mesa

Hello FAM!!!!!

Things are going awesome. Elder Walker and I have had a major blast our first week! He's so stinkin' fun! It's the first time in a while both of us have had a companion with social skills and a lot of talent. Either of us can take the lead at any time. Our area is dang awesome too! We picked up 3 dates and 3 new investigators since I've been here. We're picking up a PM family tonight and a pm family this friday. Elder Walker and I set a goal for 8 baptisms this month! We have the potential to do it.

It's been crazy trying to learn my new 3 stakes and 30 new wards. I still don't know the area too great but we're getting there. We have a baptism with a kid named Nick this week. That will be good. We have 6 with a baptismal date next month right now and we have a lot of new people we're teaching this week.

I'm stoked Chris got his first baptism! That's awesome! He's a dang stud he would baptize a hundred people if he were serving in this mission. President Olson lives in our area so we can swing by like anytime lol. He lets us in and gives us food and stuff. It's sweet. He is so dang cool.

Well, I'm excited for the temple. Will I be able to see the broadcast from here or no? I haven't heard a single thing about it. Try to get me some info on that.

Well take care I love you all, Hurah for Israel.

No comments:

Post a Comment