Dad! What up wonderbread!
Things are going great here. I am still wearing the big black boot, BUT I don't have to use crutches anymore! It's so nice. So mom and Emily are gone. Jeff checked outta there to Iowa. Olivia peaced out to chill with Grahams huh! That's awesome! So it's just you and Noah, I bet you too are two happy hams! Just sittin around watching Iron Man and Liam Neeson movies I bet! Just kidding. Well I hope all goes well for Jeff too, that's great. If you are mom could send me Chris's and Drew's email that would be great! I've been asking Mom for a while. I know you guys are busy so it's all good.
Well I bet you guys want to know about Ogden huh? Ha, I was supposed to leave Monday, but on Saturday President Brady (He's the first counselor in the District Presidency) informed I'd be delayed another 3 weeks. It's fine though. I'm not upset, I have no reason to be :) I'm pumped to keep working hard here at the Referral Center, I love the missionaries here and the work that is done here! So I won't be going to Ogden this month I think, the doctor said that after our next visit on the 14th of June that I'll probably stay longer after that. Such is life! I've had injuries before and there's nothing that you can really do about em' just smile and work through it. There are Elders here that haven't been able to run once in there whole life, and I have ran, jumped, and swam and done so many things that they'll never be able to experience. I'm super blessed. Count your blessings everyday. If you do, you realize you can't keep track of them, because there are so many. That's the generosity of Jesus Christ and Our Heavenly Father :)
Things have been slow in the mission here. Many investigators of a lot of the other Elders as well as ours have been dropped. We are working hard to figure out what needs to be done to have more success. At times it can be frustrating, but that is the life of a missionary. :) You find people you love and you want them to experience joy, and when they don't accept it you feel that same weariness and frustration that the prophets of old felt as they preached to the children of Israel or those of the Nephites and Lamanites. But life has to go on. Work as hard as possible and rejoice in the blessings and grace of God. We can never forget Him.
Well I know that I haven't written much. I will definitely keep you all updated on my silly little foot. I love you all, keep strong in the Faith and endure well :)
Elder Norton3
No comments:
Post a Comment